- Make sure you have at least 8 hours of sleep each night so you can wake up feeling energised and ready to start the day.
- Be sure to drink around 3-5 Litres of water a day so that you are well hydrated.
- Try and get your 5 a day in with some healthy fruit and vegetable meals or snacks.
- Work out for at least 30 mins to get your mind and body active and help keep in shape.
- Make sure to give yourself an hour in your day for yourself to rest.
- Do something to get your brain active, for example, read a book.
- Morning and evening meditation is a great way to start and ﬁnish your day.
- Set yourself a to-do list and complete one or two a day.
- Avoid using any technology when you ﬁrst wake up and at least an hour before going to bed.
- Make sure to have 3 meals a day.
- Listen to so happy, feel good music to keep yourself feeling positive and motivated through the day.
- Do 2 minutes of stretching each morning once you get out of bed.
- Go for a walk to stay active and to relax your mind.
- Quit your bad habits such as smoking and cut down on your alcohol and junk food intake.
- Choose yourself a positive quote of the day to help keep you motivated.
- Health & Fitness
Subscribe to Updates
Get the latest updates & news from NetworthPick every week.