Dating is hard, right? Yes! But here is a little list to help you create that special date for that special someone.
1. It’s not cliché, it’s a classic; a cute walk in the park if it’s a nice day and maybe a romantic dinner to finish a perfect evening.
2. Go all in and create the perfect setting. Try stargazing for the comfort of the car with blankets, snacks, music and laughs.
3. Options are a given but want to keep it relaxed? Why not try a rooftop bar with a good atmosphere and food options of course.
4. They are adventurous? Be adventurous with them, why not try something like hiking, take them dancing or even play laser tag.
5. Be crazy and wild, throw a party for just you two and slow dance the night away.
6. Keep it sweet, simple and stress free with a nice walk along the beach, grab an ice cream or go for a picnic in the park.
7. Be a big kid and do something fun like going bowling, Go-karting or playing in the arcades.
8. Why do dinner when you can do brunch? A fun and cute relaxing date idea with food, drink and positive vibes.
9. Recreate your first date! Keep the romance alive with your special person and take a trip down memory lane.
10. Think outside the box with fun and unique date ideas such as going to an outdoor cinema, carnival or even Zoo day.