Research has shown that these are 10 top animal cruelty free makeup and skincare brands.
1. Fenty Beauty is animal cruelty free and known for their wide range of 50 foundation shades and vegan skincare.
2. KVD Vegan Beauty are said to have a huge dedication to animal cruelty free and vegan formulas. The brand has been cruelty free since 2010 and 100% vegan since 2016.
3. Hourglass Cosmetics is one of the newest brands to be officially 100% animal cruelty free and vegan.
4. CoverGirl was announced to be entirely animal cruelty free in 2018.
5. Herbivore is known as “the most natural skin care line ever.” Husband and wife team Julia and Alexander started in 2011, creating an amazing animal cruelty free skincare made from natural plant-based ingredients.
6. Too Faced is animal cruelty free and now they have expanded their range of vegan options too.
7. E.L.F. Cosmetics is a great animal cruelty free brand and also now 100% vegan across its range of makeup and skincare products and they are such affordable prices too.
8. Tower 28 Beauty is also a newcomer to the “clean beauty space.” They launched in 2019 but have succeeded with the animal cruelty free products they have created, as well as making them hypoallergenic for sensitive skin users.
9. Milani is completely animal cruelty free and has a handful of vegan friendly products as well.
10. InnBeauty Project is not just vegan and animal cruelty free but also the brand as a whole is plastic negative, which means it partners with outside organisations to remove more plastic waste from the earth than it produces.
Alexandra is a junior account manager, who also has her own small business called Petals and Pearls. She has a creative mindset and has a passion for dance.