Friendships are like the family that you can choose, the siblings you didn’t have growing up. Friendships are part of life and help you create the memories you cherish through life.
“There are friends, there is family, and then there are friends that become family”
1st of August is the day of friendships so make sure you mark that down in your calendar!
Top great ways to celebrate friendship day include ideas like…
1. Movie Marathons are perfect! Snacks, comfy clothes and personal recommendations from me would be the Marvel series.
2. Perfect weather means only one thing… picnic dates, soak up the sunshine whilst blaring out some tunes, eating tasty food and reminiscing on all your favourite memories together.
3. Road Trip? Get your besties, jump in the car and go on a adventure celebrate this day creating more memories!
4. Plan a day of your besties’ fave things to do together. Cute!
5. Make a homemade gift to show your love and appreciation, whether it’s a cute friendship bracelet or a photo album of your best times together.
“A good friend knows all your best stories. A best friend has lived them with you.”