With their waggy tails and cute button noses and puppy dog eyes that look straight into your heart… their loyalty, funny and loving personalities… everyone should be celebrating this day. What day? Dog Appreciation Day of course!
Dog Appreciation Day takes place on the 26th August. While showing your puppy pals appreciation should be a daily event for most pet owners, this day is all about showing your fur babies some love. But how? Well here are a few ideas…
- Kick the day off with a perfect doggie friendly breakfast.
- Take them for a walk to their fav place.
- Treat them to a dog friendly cupcake, yum!
- They love toys? Then you have to take them shopping and let them choose anything they want.
- And of course the most important one of all, lots of cuddles, kisses and belly rubs!
We don’t deserve their love but they sure do deserve ours! And there are still so many that need love and a safe home, so stop thinking about it and do something good for your fur babies. Don’t have one? Then get one, they deserve happiness too and you could be the reason they get it!
“When the dog looks at you, the dog is not thinking what kind of a person you are. The dog is not judging you.”-Eckhart Tolle
Alexandra is a junior account manager, who also has her own small business called Petals and Pearls. She has a creative mindset and has a passion for dance.